Student Convention Guidelines
- Guidelines by Section (PDF Format)
- Medical Release Forms
- CF7 (Adult Medical Release Form) will no longer be used.
- CF8 (Parent/Guardian’s Authorization to Consent to Health Care for Minor) now gives full responsibility for a student’s medical decisions to the sponsors from his school.
- A.C.E. does not provide an infirmary or medical staff for any Conventions.
2020 ISC Updates
- Rules for New Events
- New Procedures for ISC 2020 Academic Competitions
- New Procedures for ISC 2020 Athletic Events
- Basketball - The total number of teams allowed to compete is 32.
- Volleyball - The total number of teams allowed to compete is 32.
- Male and Female Track
- All races will be run against the clock only; there will be no finals.
- Male and female track will be run at the same time on the same day at two different facilities at the 700-Year Sport Stadium area.
- Table Tennis - This competition will begin on Saturday, May 23, at 1 p.m. Come prepared to play after registration.
- Scripture Video Passage: I Samuel 3:1-20
- The Scripture passage for Group Bible Speaking is to be chosen from the following list.
- Proverbs 8:1-23
- Genesis 1:1-26, 31
- Mark 10:13-31
- Acts 5:17-39
- Joshua 3:14-4:14
- Psalms 11, 15, and 16
- Ephesians 6:1-20
- Isaiah 43:1-21
- Flag Corps: "Crossbearers" by London Citadel Band of the Salvation Army