Request Form

How to apply to receive an Educational Assistant at your school

If you have a school that is using the Accelerated Christian Education curriculum and would like to request Educational Assistance for particular Learning Center needs, such as someone with native English skills, a supervisor, a monitor, or a reading monitor, please let us know your needs so that we can match a skilled Educational Assistant with your school.


Educational Assistance Request form


You may download the Educational Assistance Request Form and submit via email: 

You may also mail your request form to:

Educational Assistance
Accelerated Christian Education Ministries
P.O. Box 508
Hendersonville, TN 37077-0508


We will continue to be in prayer that the Lord will provide for your school as we work to serve you.